Exposé is the simplest-to-use caries detector product available today. Instead of messy squeeze bottles or syringes, Exposé is pre-dried on a Benda® Micro applicator. Simply touch it to a wet tooth surface to apply. No drip or mess that can stain clothing or soft tissue.
Blue Indicator Color: Easier to see decay on dentin with actively bleeding preps. Differentiate between decay and pulp in deep preps. Clearly see decay on preps where dentin decay is tooth-colored.
– Perfect for minimally invasive preps; allows you to identify and remove affected tooth structure, leaving healthy enamel and dentin.
– Single-use applicators make tray set-up easy – simply place one on the tray – no syringe, no sheath, no tips to replace, no cross-contamination.
– Contains an FD&C dye in a propylene glycol base.
– Works by staining the by-products of carious lesions
Made in the USA
1. Remove an Exposé applicator from the Benda® Matic.
2. Wet lightly the Exposé applicator with either water or the wet tooth.
3. Apply the wet Exposé applicator to the prepared tooth.
4. Rinse and examine the area for any Exposé that remains on the affected dentine.
5. Proceed as usual.