DENTIN PRE-TREATMENT DESENSITIZER GEL
Glu/Sense™ HEMA/Glutaraldehyde desensitizer reduces or eliminates post-operative sensitivity by penetrating and sealing dentin tubules and precipating proteins under restorations. Its no-drip formula provides control and accuracy during placement because it stays where it’s placed. The exclusive SofNeedle™ with its foam tip enables easy and exact placement and complete coverage of dentin. With its 35% HEMA/5% Glutaraldehyde gel formulation, Glu/Sense acts in seconds to seal out post-op sensitivity. It is compatible with most cements and dentin bonding agents. On etched enamel, Glu/Sense acts as a “wetting agent” helping to prevent collagen fibers from collapsing.
– Treats and seals dentin tubules to prevent post-op sensitivity
– Syringe delivery with SofNeedle foam-tip provides accurate placement with no dripping onto soft tissue
– When used under restorations, effect is permanent.
– Under direct composite restorations with bonding systems
– Under inlays, onlays, crowns and veneers
– Under amalgam restorations
Made in the USA
Kit contains 6 x 1.0ml syringes + 60 SofNeedle Tips
– Unique gel formulation in a syringe, provides control and accuracy with no spills or drips on sensitive tissue
– SofNeedle Applicator
– Foam-tip needle allows for faster, easier placement, without the burning of soft tissue
– Promotes adhesion
– Minimizes microleakage around crowns and restorations
– Works with all bonding agents
How to Use this Product
For Syringe Package Application:
1. Remove syringe cap and twist on a SofNeedle™ applicator tip.
2. Bend tip, as needed, to gain access to the application site.
3. Before use, express a small amount of liquid onto a pad to insure that the material is flowing properly through the SofNeedle application tip.
4. After use, remove SofNeedle and discard. Replace cap and disinfect syringe.