MOISTURE-ACTIVATED TEMPORARY CEMENT
NoMIX is a single-component, moisture-activated temporary cement ideal for short-term applications. It is fully compatible with acrylic, composite, PFM and ceramic materials. NoMIX requires no mixing whatsoever. Simply apply to the inside of the provisional and affix to a moist tooth surface. NoMIX expands slightly upon setting for a tight seal, and is easy to clean off prior to permanent cementation.
NoMIX take-home applicators eliminate those late-night “emergency” calls or unscheduled office visits that disrupt the day. If a temp dislodges, patients can use professional-strength NoMIX and reseat the unit.
– Easy to use, dispense, clean and remove from prep
– Syringe delivery for chairside application
– Take-home applicators for patient use emergencies
– Expands slightly upon setting for a tight margin seal
– Low film thickness
– Eugenol-free so it won’t interfere with resin placements
NoMIX Take-home Display Kit contains: 50 x .50gr unit-dose take-home applicators
NoMIX Starter Kit contains: 6 x 1mL prefilled syringes, 30 syringe tips and 24 x .50gr unit-dose take-home applicators
NoMIX Syringe Refill Kit contains: 12 x 1ml prefilled syringes, plus 60 syringe tips
NoMIX Syringe Tips: 30 syringe tips
1. Leave prepared tooth moist. Do not dry.
2. Lightly coat the internal surfaces and margins of the dry restoration with NoMIX® Temporary Cement.
3. Place and check for fit. Have patient bite down.
4. Wait 5 minutes. Cement will be set enough to gently remove any excess cement. Rinse out well with water. If necessary, clean the interproximals by knotting a piece of floss and pulling through (not up).
5. The cement will fully set in approximately 15 minutes. It is recommended to instruct patients to not eat for at least 1 hour.