LIGHT-ACTIVATED CORE BUILDUP COMPOSITE
Build a high-strength core faster with SuperCure, light activated composite core buildup material. Inject direct from the SuperCure syringe tip into the tooth. Light activate to a dentin-like hardness for immediate prep. Easier, faster, better.
Original SuperCure – with barium borosilicate glass filler cuts like dentin.
Just place a tip of SuperCure light-activated core buildup material in your Centrix syringe and inject. There’s no mixing, no wasteful automix nozzles and no cross-contamination. SuperCure stacks beautifully, without slump, so matrices or coreforms are not required.
– Original formula of barium borosilicate glass filler cuts like dentin
– Q-formula is reinforced with quartz glass filler to cut harder than dentin
– Fast light-activation and high depth of cure: 8.9mm in 40 seconds
– Disposable, prefilled tips for maximum asepsis
– Non-slumping formula requires no matrix
– Prefilled tips eliminate mixing, cleanup and waste
DO NOT USE IN THE PRESENCE OF EUGENOL!
Do not use on patients with known allergies to Bis-GMA, benzoyl peroxide or other compnents.
1. Isolate the tooth with a rubber dam or cotton rolls.
2. Remove all decay and existing restorative materials, including eugenol cements or sealers.
3. Place an adhesive bonding agent system for dentin that is compatible with light-activated composites. Follow manufacturers’ specific instructions for use.
4. Remove cap (or sheath) and insert the SUPERCURE® tip into a Centrix C-R® syringe.Test flow by expressing a small amount of material onto a pad.
5. Inject a 2mm layer of material into the prep, over the surface coated by the bonding agent. Light-activate for 20 seconds, using any halogen, LED or PAC light source.
6. Place a second layer on top, not to exceed a thickness of 6 to 8mm. Light activate for 40 sec.
7. Cut and prep the core, using water-cooled diamonds or burs.
8. Remove used SUPERCURE® tip from syringe and dispose of properly. Sterilize or disinfect syringe gun after use.