Light-Activated, Rigid Longer-term Temporary Restorative Material with Fluoride
– Perfect for longer-term temporaries
– High compressive strength for bruxers
– Ideal for tooth-colored restorations in deciduous teeth
– Rigid, harder-wearing material, non-eugenol formula with fluoride release
– Less solubility than reinforced ZOE intermediate restorative material
– Light-activated, sets in 40 seconds or less
– No etching or bonding agent required
Contains: 30 x .20g prefilled tips of Tempit Ultra-F
How to Use Tempit Ultra
Do not use in presence of eugenol
1. Clean and disinfect prep. On exposed pulp, place a calcium hydroxide pulp-capping agent (Calciject™). On vital dentin, a desensitizing liner (Glu/Sense™) is recommended. Do not acid etch or use bonding agents.
2. Prep should be as dry as possible.
3. Place TEMPIT® ULTRA tip in syringe. Remove cap and inject. Use a matrix when indicated. Shape and contour with conventional composite instruments. To reduce stickiness, dip instruments in alcohol or refrigerate Tempit® Ultra tips before use.
4. Light activate with a conventional halogen light source for 40 seconds. TEMPIT® ULTRA will cure up to 6 mm deep.
5. To adjust occlusion or remove TEMPIT® ULTRA after it is set, use water-cooled diamonds or burs. Keep away from sources of strong visible light. Do not freeze.