– Light-Activated, Flexible Temporary Restorative Material
– Sets firm yet flexible
– Perfect for indirect restorations, inlays/onlays
– Seals implant screw access openings
– Easily removed with an explorer without damaging the margins, no bur required
– Light-activated, sets in 40 seconds or less
– No etching or bonding agent required
– Can be used to cover sharp orthodontic brackets
Contains: 30 x .25g prefilled tips of Tempit L/C
How to Use Tempit L/C
1. Rinse and dry cavity.
2. Place tip into C-R® Syringe handle and remove cap.
3. Squeeze syringe and inject into preparation, using a slow, steady pres sure. Do not force.
4. In inlay/onlay applications, keep the contact areas free of material with a matrix band.
5. Light cure all surfaces for a minimum of 45 seconds.
6. Check occlusion. Excess can be removed with a rotary instrument or scalpel.
7. Remove tip from syringe and dispose of properly. Sterilize C-R syringe handle.
8. To remove TEMPIT® L/C, insert a sharp explorer into the material and pull out. Do not use on patients with a known sensitivity to methacrylate. Do not use in presence of eugenol.